1. How did you get the idea of writing the book and getting it published?
I got the idea of writing a book from reading other novels. One day when
I was reading a novel, I thought of writing my own novel and getting it
2. As you are a published author now, do you think you are born to become a writer?
No, I don’t think that I am born to become a writer because I have
published only one book and from that we can’t guess that we are born to be a
writer or not! But if I continue writing books and if readers loved my books then
I can rethink.
3. In a nutshell, tell us about your book and about your team work?
The book is all about evilness in the world. It also teaches about how big
the evil may be, its always way too small in front of goodness. Now read the
book for more and regarding team work; I would say that everyone in my team
helped me a lot in getting the book published.
4. Did you face any difficulty while writing and getting it published?
Actually, there were some difficulties in continuing plots of some
chapters but how will a task become adventurous if it lacks difficulties.
5. Who inspired you to write?
My inspiration was other authors. I read their books and got inspired to
write a book by myself.
6. When can we expect your new book?
Next book is not confirmed but we are planning to continue this book
only and make a second part of this by continuing the story and make it more
Wishing the little boy all the very best for his book.