Ready to travel to Pakistan, London, Nepal, China, New York, India, in one single book?With 11 stories encompassing 11 major events of the last decade, this anthology is a concoction of tragedy, romance, mystery and thriller, brewed to perfection to ensurea nail biting experience.Reminisce and relish the events which shook the world. Breathe the freshness of past, dive into the reasons that shaped the world as it is now, walk through your bygone times, fly across the continents marking your longest journey ever – for youhold the Time’s Lost Atlas in your hand.
MY REVIEW :
Time’s Lost Atlas is an anthology of different stories, on different genre by different writers. From tragedy to romance and from mystery to thriller.
1. BENEATH BY BUDHADITYA BHATTACHARJEE : The story was a bit confusing in the starting but then reading few paragraphs will generate an interest in the readers. The story narration and description was good. It was a thriller full of suspense. An informant greeting punishment for whistle blowing was something which will make you hook till the end.
2. THE MOTOWN CONSPIRACY BY SAKSHI SHRIVASTAVA : A simple story which was very well written. The author has done a brilliant job. A company is on the verge of bankruptcy. What role does the government plays? Wish to read more works by the author.
3. THE ONE AND ONLY PURPOSE BY GEETHA MADHURI: The starting of the story was good and so was the ending. It was quite interesting. The story conveys a message of hope. It was a wonderful story.
4. IN THE DARK BY POOJA WANPAL : A boy who is caught for killing an important person who is an politician. I liked the story and even the narrative style of the author.
5. THE RISING BY MALAVIKA ROY SINGH : The story was amazing. The story covered the life of a reporter who goes to another county to cover a story. The story was very well described.
6. THE FILCH BY NAMRATA : The story contained suspense from the starting till the end. The author has done a wonderful job and does not let the interest of the readers die till the end. The narration was amazing. In the mid I was feeling happy for Samuel but then the fate has to play its part.
7. A SYMPHONY OF CONCURRENCES BY VISHAL BAGARIA : The plot of the story was nice. The author has written the story is a proper manner. It was a long story but definitely not a boring one. It was a story of being ditched.
8. PANGS OF PAIN BY SHRUTI JAIN :
The author touched my heart. The author did justice to the story but God didn’t do justice with Tammana. Till the last line I was hoping of Tammana happiness getting returned but life is not a bed of roses.
9. UNITED WE FALL BY ANURAG ANAND : The story keeps you involved in it till the end. The narration between the characters in the story were very well written. It was a unique story.
10. INNOCENTS AT WAR BY ADWITIYA BORAH : If any readers reads this story, I am sure he/she will feel that things are happening in front of their eyes. The war between these two religion is a bit common thing. Many innocent people loses their life’s. The author has given a message from her story.
11. THE VICTIMS BY VISHNU VARDHANAN : The author has very well expressed the pain of the victims. He even describes and tell us who the real victims are. The last five poetic lines were wonderful.
RATING : 4. 7/5
ORDER THE BOOK FROM :