On with the dance ! let joy be unconfin’d ;
No sleep till morn , When Youth and Pleasure meet
To chase the glowing Hours with flying feet.
– Lord Byron
There’s music in the sighing of a reed;
There’s music in the gushing of a rill;
There’s music in all things, if men had ears:
Their earth is but an echo of the spheres.
– Lord Byron
These two beautiful quotes by Lord Byron depicts how beautiful music and dance is. And when both of them join hands it is a superb dhamaka combo pack.
The songs by Anushka Manchanda and the dance moves by Allu Arjun are so amazing. One can’t stop their legs while seeing them dancing.
1. This video is so energetic. It freshen up one’s mood. Even the bride start dancing and seems fresh. This is my morning alarm. ! 🙂
Apart from this video there are some more video which I do watch everyday. In short,they are my favourite playlist. My day doesn’t end till the time I see them.
2. The very first among them is ” Dance Basanti. ” This song can make me dance even if i am ill i guess.
3.The next one of the best in my playlist is London Thumakda. This is my ringtone :-P. I guess even the lady and men’s in their 80’s will dance if they listen to this.
4. Another one of my favorite’s is ” Anarkali Disco Chali.” I even get scolding at home if I listen this but I can’t stop myself. Sometime I don’t mind if I listen and watch the video thrice a day.
5. ” Tumhi Ho Bandhu ” from the movie Cocktail is another one I love. This song sometimes makes me feel free. I imagine as if I am a bird flying with open wings.
6. ” Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai ” is the song I enjoy the most. I usually listen this everyday and match my steps too but the day my exams end or my notes get finished and specially when I get Vouchers. I play this on full volume to express my happiness.
7. ” Balam Pichkari ” from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani is mostly played during Holi but I play it everyday because I totally love the lyrics.
8. ” Ainvayi Ainvayi ” from Band Baja Baaraat is a song which will make people dance in their sleep too. The other reason for the love of this song is I have practiced well on this song for my brother’s marriage.
9. ” Dhunki ” from Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is an energetic one.
10. Last but not the least, the new in my play list is ” Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan ” from Roy. Seriously from the first day I listen to this song and totally love it.
This is my perfect playlist. Trust me if you don’t have these in your playlist , add them and then you would thank me for sure. 🙂
“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh“