Every women wish to have a fair, shiny , smooth and soft skin. They feel a beautiful skin as their pride. Many women spend so much on cosmetic creams , parlours but still they don’t find a big change in their skin. Turmeric has been a friend to women since ages. The food women’s prepare has a pinch of turmeric in it. Turmeric has not only been a part of kitchen but it also has its vital role in marriages. In earlier times, the ladies hardly would go out of home. They would only rely on homemade remedies for their skin. If we compare the skin of both the ladies we will find that the women of earlier age has a good skin for sure. In today era, it is not at all possible for a woman to stay only at home. Most of them are college going girls and others have job. They have to face the scorching sun. This result in tanning of skin , acne , under eye circles , wrinkles and marks of scars on their face. The biggest problem lies that these marks does not fade away with costly creams. Since childhood, I have seen my grandmother using an ayurvedic cream i.e ” VICCO TURMERIC CREAM. “ I surely feel that there is a magic in this cream as even my mother uses this cream and they have suggested me to use the same. Apart from this cream there are some homemade remedies which when used regularly result in a good , healthy and fair skin.
1. Drink at least 10-12 glass of water per day.
2. Wash your face as many times you can but when you return home from somewhere never forget to wash the face with cold water.
3. Rub lemon all over your face , neck and hands.
4. Mix a teaspoon of milk with a teaspoon of honey. Apply the pack on your face. Rub gently. Leave it for 15-20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
5. Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder with three spoons of fresh lime juice. Apply regularly.
6. Almonds are rich in Vitamin E. Take some grounded almonds and fresh milk. Make a thick paste of it. Apply on your face and open areas and then keep for 15 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
7. Mix Multani Mitti, Sandalwood in Rose water and apply daily.
8. Pluck a leaf of Aloe Vera and rub all over your skin.
9. Dip cotton in milk and rub all over your face.
10. Make a paste of Turmeric , Gram Flour and Curd. Apply on your face. Leave until it get dry. Wash it off with water.
11. Rose water has antioxidants in it. It also includes Vitamins in it. For a good skin try washing your face with rose water.
12. Mix Cucumber juice , lemon juice and rose water. Apply it and leave it for twenty minutes. Wash it with cold water.
13. Take one or two tomatoes and two teaspoon of lemon juice and gram flour. Mix them all. Apply it daily.
14. Take some orange juice and mix it with turmeric.
15. Make a paste of Honey , Lentil and turmeric and apply it.
All the cosmetic you try can be harmful and costly. It is better to try these remedies and have a good healthy skin.
This post is a part of : http://www.viccolabs.com/product-turmeric-cream-with-foam-base.php