Namrata is a prolific blogger known by the name Privy Trifles in the blogosphere who romances life through her writings and aspires to make love the universal language. She dons various hats between that of a contributing author to 7 anthologies a reviewer for leading publishing houses an editor to various books and a columnist. Apart from that she is also the editor for an online magazine called Writer’s Ezine. Having mastered the nuances of finance till recently she also held the title of an investment banker closely to let it go to embrace her love for writing fully.
1. Writing for you is….. ??
– It is the music my soul dances to!
2. You write stories and poems. You even review books and you have edited some. Among all what you love to do the most ?
– Like both my blogs Memoirs of Me and Reviews and Musings these things are like my alter ego. Memoirs of Me celebrates my love for writing while Reviews and Musings celebrates my love for reading. It would be unfair to choose a favorite for without any of them Privy Trifles is incomplete!
3. Has any book brought tears to your eyes ?
– Though there are many as I am a very emotional person. I cry at the drop of a hat. But 2 of them are the first to come to my mind. P.S I love you and the last book in the Harry Potter Series where even if it is for few moments Harry dies.
4. If yes, name them and what was so special in that?
– If I were to point out then the only thing special in both of them it would be LOVE! Both of them speak volumes about love and only LOVE has the capacity to move me to tears.
5. Life is beautiful because….?
– Despite everything it manages to give you a new chance every day. What else could you want?
6. One of your dreams which you want to get fulfilled anyhow?
– Book shelf! I so want it badly!
7. What turns your mood on?
8. Tell your reader in brief what METRO DIARIES is about?
– Metro Diaries started as a segment on my blog. It covered the stories I witnessed during my travels. On my blog it was a multi-genre thing but when it was decided to convert it into a book I chose romance. Only for one reason – it is through my blog and this series that I have conferred upon the title of being the Yash Chopra of blogging world (giggling). Moreover my blog is completing 4 years on 8th March. And this book is releasing on the same time, a perfect gift to my blog, to celebrate my journey from being a blogger to a published author.
The official blurb reads:
Love is one of the most amazing feelings on this earth, one that makes you the most powerful person or the most helpless person in a split second. These stories capture those feelings of despair, longing, love, lust, desire, want, dejection and admiration to create déjà vu. Hold onto your hearts as you flip through these pages and take a walk down the memory lane as “Metro Diaries” will revive your innermost feelings and imbibe in you the magic of love. Touching, amusing and deeply moving, Metro Diaries – Love Classics are tales that will hold you from start till end.
9. Friendship for you is….. ?
– A rare treasure not found by many.
10. What is so special behind the name PRIVY TRIFLES?
– It was the name of my diary when I was a teenager. When I grew up and decided to start a blog that was the first name that came to my mind. Gradually it turned out to be identity as people started recognizing me with that name. So the only thing special about it is – It’s my identity and that’s what makes it special. 😉
FB Page: www.facebook.com/wingstomywords
Twitter: @Privy Trifles
You can buy her book from :